Two members of the Garrett Painting team, owner Shane Garrett and field supervisor Corey Fasching, attended V-8 floor training at the V-8 Floor headquarters in Michigan the week of April 18. At the training session, Shane and Corey learned all about the new V-8 high performance floor coatings, where they work best and how to install them. Now they’re excited to bring everything they learned back to mid-Missouri.
V-8 floors are an engineered flooring system billed as “the new generation of hybrid decorative floor coatings.” They’re quick to install and super durable, which means they’re great for rooms that get frequent use or require quick and easy cleaning. From garages to basements, bathrooms to pool decks, V-8 floor coatings come in a variety of colors, styles and systems to fit the needs of your space.
At Garrett Painting, we’re especially excited about bringing this new product to our residential customers because we understand your need for high-quality, durable flooring that holds up well to the wear and tear of everyday use. V-8 flooring comes with a long list of benefits, including:
- One-day installation
- No VOCs
- No smell
- Easy to clean
- Won’t yellow
- Industrial strength
- Can be installed down to 0 degrees F
For residential customers, there are currently four V-8 flooring systems, each with an impressive range of colors. Current residential systems include:
- Hybrid Full Chip Vinyl System: An industrial-strength, colorful flake system that’s good for garages, patios and basements.
- Hybrid Full Chip Mica System: An all-natural mineral that looks a lot like granite and works great in bathrooms and entryways.
- Hybrid Platinum Color Pigment System: A shimmering, metallic, two-tone look that works well in kitchens, bars and entryways.
- Hybrid Quartz Double Broadcast System: A strong, UV-resistant coating that uses colored quart to add texture and help prevent slips and falls — great for pool decks!
V-8 floors are coming soon to Garrett Painting. We’re excited to keep learning more about this great new product — and even more excited to start installing it for our clients!
Interested? If you want to be notified when Garrett Painting is ready to offer these high-performance floor coatings, email Carrie at email@example.com.