01 Mar Garrett Painting Offers Interior Design Services
Garrett Painting offers interior design services. Meet Erica Haynes – Interior Designer.
“My mom did interior design for a local store in Kirksville, Missouri, so I guess you can say it runs in my blood,” Erica Haynes said. “From a young age, I was constantly repainting and redecorating my bedroom.”
At age 14, while her mom worked at a store designing floral arrangements, Haynes helped customers pick out decorative items for their homes. In 2000, she graduated from high school and began attending Truman State University, where she studied marketing and design. Since graduation, she has helped many friends decorate and design their homes and businesses. Haynes opened her own business, Everlynn Home, in 2020.
When she learned that Garrett Painting was hiring another salesperson, she jumped at the opportunity.
“I asked Shane if he had ever considered hiring someone who had an interior design background,” she said. “To which he replied, ‘I’d love to,’ but he’d never found the right person.”
Haynes soon joined the Garrett Painting team — and the rest is history.
“I am so excited to be a part of the Garrett Painting family and am looking forward to bringing my love for design to many more homes and businesses in Columbia,” Haynes said.
When she’s not working, Haynes enjoys spending time with her “grumble” of four pugs and going to concerts, sporting events and restaurants with her friends, family and boyfriend.
Why should you hire an interior designer?
- Save money: Hiring a designer can help you avoid costly mistakes, such as repainting your space or purchasing furniture that won’t fit. Designers can help you make design choices that will increase the value of your home. They work well with budgets and can guide you to get the best value out of what you can spend on the project.
- Save time: Interior designers have a trained sense of what needs to be done and when it needs to be done. They can anticipate obstacles and are great at troubleshooting. A professional opinion will help you make decisions quickly and efficiently, therefore saving you precious time.
- Professional eyes: Interior designers can give you an immediate action plan for your space. They are trained in noticing the small details you might miss. Design is a balance between art and science, and interior designers are trained to know how to properly put the two together.
- Qualified liaison: Designers have strong communication skills and can serve as liaisons between you and architects or contractors, which will save you time and money. This will lead you to reliable contacts, such as qualified electricians and plumbers who you can trust to work in your space.
- Takes the pressure off you: Sometimes it is hard to bring our visions into reality, and designing your home comes with an overwhelming number of decisions. An interior designer can take this pressure off you and bring your vision to fruition. They will help you refine your personal style, and oftentimes, even introduce you to a style you might not have considered before.
Interesting in working with a wonderful interior designer like Erica Haynes? Contact us with any questions or to receive an estimate.
The Garrett Painting Promise
What does it mean to work with a professional painting company?
- We will schedule your estimate appointment in a timely manner, at a time convenient for you.
- We will also supply your estimate in a timely manner, with a fair price and a detailed, clear estimate (no surprises).
- We will communicate clearly and regularly.
- Our team will show up on time and treat your home and family with respect.
- We will complete your job with accuracy and efficiency, so you can concentrate on more important things in your busy life.
- Our crew prides itself on attention to detail and cleanliness, plus being courteous and pleasant to work with.
- We use the best products and stand behind our work. We do the job right the first time.
For over 20 years, Garrett Painting has been providing quality services to our mid-Missouri customers. We will do everything we can to ensure that your painting project runs smoothly and professionally. We will treat your home with respect while keeping you informed every step of the way.
Shane Garrett founded Garrett Painting in the summer of 2000. Since then, Shane has grown his company based upon three basic principles:
- Do what you say you will do.
- Treat clients and employees fairly.
- Value quality over quantity.
Shane knew early on that great customer service and word-of-mouth advertising are the keys to running successful business. It wasn’t long before Garrett Painting earned a reputation for excellence. Today, Garrett Painting is proud to count many of their first customers as continued customers. We know that when we do a job well, our customers become our best supporters and that their home is our calling card. With a team of 15 to 20 employees, Shane leads the crew of painters and customer service professionals, each of whom are trained and held to the highest standards.
Our expert crew of painters and customer service professionals specialize in exterior painting, interior painting, cabinet re-finishing, commercial painting and floor coating. Our painting services include exterior staining, power washing and color consultation.
At Garrett Painting, we live by four company values: Integrity, reliability, quality and experience.
Integrity: We value honesty in every aspect of our business and expect it from each member of our team, and we believe good communication builds trust — the foundation of a solid relationship. You can expect integrity in each conversation and transaction with Garrett Painting.
Reliability: Our number one priority is to get your project done in the time frame you desire with minimal disruption to your personal or work environment. Garrett Painting will arrive on-time and ready to get to work.
Quality: We believe in quality over quantity. Our trained professionals offer high-level attention to detail and cleanliness, while being courteous and pleasant to work with. We use the best products and stand behind our work. We do the job right the first time.
Experience: With more than 20 years in business since our founding in 2000, you can trust that we will handle your project, big or small, with expertise, professionalism and unmatched care. Because your home is our workspace, we carefully control the work environment to respect you and your property.
Along with these values, we pair our high-quality service with high-quality paints, such as those from Benjamin Moore and Sherwin-Williams. High-quality paints have more prime pigments, which provide an easier application, have a greater durability and show better color retention. High-end paint allows for a long-lasting paint job, especially in high-traffic areas like entryways, kitchens and bathrooms.
With its increased durability, quality paint results in less peeling, cracking, scuffing, fingerprints, fading and chalking.
Quality paint not only provides beautiful color to your spaces, but it also protects against mildew and spoilage. Lower-quality paints do not contain as many binders (resins), which serve as a protectant.
Interested in a home remodel? Shane Garrett founded Garrett Remodeling as an extension to Garrett Painting. Customers can expect the same quality, craftsmanship and value for home remodeling that they have grown to trust from Garrett Painting. Our expert crew of remodelers and customer service professionals at Garrett Remodeling specialize in premium exterior and interior home remodeling. We proudly provide residential remodeling services to mid-Missouri, including Columbia, Jefferson City, Mexico, Lake Ozark and more.
Our customer service professionals make the entire painting process friendly and efficient from the initial phone call or website contact to the final walk-through.
While investing in a place as cherished as your home, you want someone you can trust to get the job done — and get it done right. Contact us today to set up a consultation or receive an estimate. We look forward to helping you achieve your painting visions for the year 2023!